Virohan – Franchise Opportunity
Virohan is an Ed-Tech company committed to provide progressive careers to youth in the healthcare sector. Funded by Yunus Social Business (an impact fund Co-founded by Noble Laureate Prof. Mohammand Yunus), Elea Foundation for Ethics in Globalization, Artha Impact, AngelList, Keiretsu Forum amongst others, we aim to create India’s largest professional healthcare training company.
What are we solving for?
With a corporate team of 60+ and centres across 5 states, we are committed to solve a critical problem that India is facing i.e. a shortage of technically skilled workforce for low & mid-level jobs. There is a huge skill gap in the workforce across sectors forcing youth to compromise on aspirations and income.
Currently, in the healthcare sector in India, there is a demand for 65 lakh allied healthcare practitioners, whereas the available workforce is only 4.5 lakh. Virohan uses technology and talent to fix this socio-economic problem in the healthcare sector, so that industry demand and skilled workforce are in perfect equilibrium.
Courses at Virohan
Virohan has several market aligned paramedical and allied healthcare courses (MLT, OTT, HA, Radiology etc.) which lead to a job in the healthcare sector and a progressive long term career. Virohan caters to students of ages 18-25, providing diplomas for various courses like operating theatre technician, medical lab technician, radiology technician, hospital administration, emergency medical technician, and others.
We work with organisations such as Wipro Gen Elc (WGE) Healthcare, Siemens (SHPL) and Indian Medical Association (IMA) for these courses.
We are a funded training partner of NSDC and a member of UNICEF YuWaah cohort. Google startup
Virohan has a placement network of over 650 hospitals and diagnostic centres.
The Virohan Advantage
- End to end, proprietary technology stack for aggregating Training Providers, and standardizing operations from mobilization to training to placements
- Blended learning engages students with video-based teaching, gamified activities and quizzes, which makes learning fun, helps improve student outcomes and reduces student dropout rates
- Low Investment and a recession proof business with a high ROI
- Plug and play solution which can fit into an already existing infrastructure/setup with no dependency on subject matter experts/teachers
- Exclusive partnerships with major healthcare sector influencers
- Job prediction and aggregation through primary research and web crawlers
- Tie-ups with financing organizations to bring to the table no-cost EMI alternatives to the students
Operations Commenced On: 2017 Franchising / Distribution Commenced On: 2017 Number of Employees: 60Business Models
|Expected No of Hours / month
|Vocational Courses, Diploma and other Job Oriented.
|Rs. 20Lakhs – 30Lakhs
|Rs. 2Lakhs – 5Lakhs
|1000 – 2000
|Less than 10hrs
|Not RevealedNot RevealedNot RevealedNot RevealedNot Revealed30 places
Preferred Expansion LocationsNorth India, West India, Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Pimpri Chinchwad, Delhi, Noida, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Varanasi, Aurangabad, Allahabad, Agra, Indore, Bhopal, Aurangabad, Thane, Ulhasnagar, Ahmedabad, Surat, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Ghaziabad, Amravati, Vasai-Virar, Virar,